Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of Status in Salt Lake City

Also Helping Families in Cottonwood Heights & Las Vegas

Adjustment of status allows U.S. citizens to apply for the lawful permanent residence of their immediate family members who are currently in the United States. This includes children under 21, parents, and spouses. If you or a loved one wishes to apply for adjustment of status, or a green card, our immigration law attorney Mark Naugle in Salt Lake City can help you with the application.

Call Monument Immigration at (801) 609-3659 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.

How to Determine Your Eligibility

Adjustment of status allows your children, parents, or spouse to enjoy the full benefits of a US Green Card by switching over from their previous visa or visa waiver program, which means they’ll be able to live and work in the U.S legally.

You or a loved one may be eligible for an adjustment of status if:

  • You entered the U.S. under a valid visa or visa waiver program
  • You don’t have a criminal history
  • Parents of the U.S. citizen are older than 21
  • Children of the U.S. citizen are younger than 21

If your family members don’t meet all of the requirements, don’t give up hope just yet. In some cases, they may still be eligible for a green card. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney to weigh all of your options. Adjustment of status applications are usually processed within six months of submission to the government—Monument Immigration can help you get started today.

We’re on the Side of Families

Our firm will tell you exactly what’s required for your application. We’ll help you put together your application information, and also prepare your submission to the federal government accurately and quickly. After receiving your documentation and information, we can typically submit your application within just 48 business hours. Besides the application process, we’ll also help prepare you for any interviews necessary to complete your application.

For adjustment of status, we charge a no-hassle flat fee of just $3,000. We believe in highly competitive rates for everyone trying to achieve the American Dream, and that also means providing fair, interest-free payment plans for our services. And if you decide to pay in full instead of picking a payment plan, you’ll also receive a 10% discount. Please bear in mind that the government fee for filing an adjustment of status is $1,760.

Related Blogs

Schedule your appointment today with our Salt Lake City adjustment of status lawyer by contacting us online or calling (801) 609-3659. We offer services in English and Spanish.

Words From Our Clients

  • Hector

    I can't believe how easy Monument Immigration made it for me to become a permanent resident.

  • Susana

    I am so happy I chose Monument Immigration to help me become a permanent resident.

  • Omar

    They did everything for me to become a US Citizen and walked me through the entire way.

  • Mefour

    Highly ethical lawyer but also extraordinarily caring & concerned for his clients.

  • Erik

    Instrumental in handling my case in a professional & speedy manner.

  • Leo

    Amazing follow up, friendly service!

  • Dallin

    Mark is completely dependable. Thanks again for everything!

  • Dennis

    Mark helped me to get a green card after my problems with USCIS.

  • Kacey

    Mark was extremely organized and efficient throughout the entire process.

  • Susana

    Mr. Mark Naugle was great throughout my application process.

  • Cezar

    He consistently exceeds my expectations and always delivers.

  • Leobardo

    He is super friendly and treated my case with urgency and was very courteous.

  • Tina

    Mark provided a very valuable legal service efficiently, quickly and without hassle and heartache.

  • Wende

    He was sensitive to the personal nature and treated me with consideration and professionalism.

  • David

    Professional & fast!

  • Nick

    If you're looking for someone to help you during this stressful process look no further than Mark and his team.

  • Omar

    He will be always available for you and will take good care of you.

Ready to Discuss Your Case?

Get in Touch with Us Today
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.